Within the framework of its missions, its communication, its events and its customer relationship management policy, IDM may collect and process personal data relating to you..
Our handling of personal data, collected within the framework of the activities described above, complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of the amended French law “informatique et libertés” (Data Protection Act) of 6th January 1978, and the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU Regulation) also known as “GDPR”.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, a French independent organism thats ensures that data privacy law is correctly applied) defines “personal data” as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable person”.
The IDM company pays great attention to the respect of the rules of protection of the private life of its customers, prospects and visitors to its Internet site. Therefore, the IDM company is committed to respecting the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness, transparency: your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Purpose limitation : your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data retention : your personal data is kept in an adequate and relevant manner and is limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it has been processed.
- Accuracy : your personal data is accurate and kept up to date. Steps are taken to ensure that any data that is inaccurate for the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or amended as soon as possible.
THE DATA COLLECTED BY THE IDM COMPANY
- Data collected through our contact form on our website, accessible from the url: www.idm.fr (for example your name, your email address…)
- Data collected automatically by cookies and other session tools (browsers used): for example, your IP address, the pages consulted on our site, etc…
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THE IDM COMPANY
We use your personal data in order to:
- Provide you with the information or services you have requested to us (in particular via the contact form) and all business relations resulting therefrom.
- Collect information enabling us to improve our site, our products and our services (in particular by means of cookies).
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Only the IDM company is the recipient of your personal information. It will never be transmitted to a third party, with the exception of subcontractors and partners that IDM may possibly call upon. Within this framework, the IDM company undertakes that its subcontractors and partners respect the same level of confidentiality and security of your personal data as itself.
Neither the IDM company, nor any of its subcontractors, proceed to the marketing of the personal data at its disposal.
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The IDM company is committed to keeping your personal data for a period that is not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, as well as the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, modification, deletion of data concerning you, as well as your rights to limit and oppose the processing and portability of your personal data.
In particular, on its electronic newsletter, IDM has set up a link allowing you to easily unsubscribe.
These rights can be exercised contacting the company at the following address :
Or by sending an email to: : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this case, you do not need to provide any proof of identity but you will have to provide the necessary identification details (surname, first name, e-mail), as well as any other information required to confirm your identity..
To help you in this process, particularly if you wish to exercise your rights by sending a written request to the postal address indicated above, you will find sample letters drawn up by the CNIL by clicking on the following links.